Position: Label Manager & Sales Assistant (Russia)
Company: Believe Digital
About Believe Digital
Believe Digital is the leading digital distributor and services provider for independent artists & labels worldwide. We distribute music and video to Apple Music, iTunes, YouTube, Spotify, Deezer, Google Play, Yandex Music and more. We provide bespoke digital solutions starting with distribution and incorporating promotion, marketing, strong analytics and sales data. Believe Digital is present in 30 countries with more than 300 staff members.
Believe Digital is looking for a passionate Label Manager & Sales Assistant to join its team of label and artist account managers in Moscow. A keen interest and knowledge of the independent music industry is key, as Believe continues to drive its label acquisition strategy in the Russian Federation and CIS.
MAIN ROLES INCLUDE:
Client catalogue management:
- Small and middle size account management (catalogue management, following up of new releases, building strategy in digital).
- Audit and business reviews of label and artist activities.
Promotion of Sales:
- Daily follow up with clients for promotion of new releases.
- Review of promotion activities from digital stores.
- Creation of internal and external documents (sales presentations, audit of client activity, training kit, Backstage communication etc..).
- Creation and management of streaming service profiles and playlists for artists (Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music).
- Community management (social networks and website).
- Creation and follow up of Special Marketing projects (compilations).
- Build campaigns on Facebook, VK, Yandex.
- Build brand partnerships with media, music trend-setters and taste makers.
- Seeking prospective clients¬†(labels, new artists) for audio and video distribution in Russia and CIS.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent knowledge of office (Excel, Word). Use of PowerPoint and Photoshop is also beneficial.
- Perfectly fluent in Russian and English.
- A keen and creative interest in music, digital technology and marketing.
- A passionate, diligent self-starter.
- The ability to multi task and prioritise.